Dr. Annin’s Published Work
Publications, Presentations & Courses
- Action Learning and the Scholar Practitioner
- Fielding Graduate University, National Session, July 2015
- Praxis and the Reflective Scholar Practitioner
- Fielding Graduate University, National Session, July 2014
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) and Teambuilding & Communication Workshops
- 2006 – present
- MBTI and Team Communication in a Community-Based Non-Profit Organization
- Metro Chicago Area, 2013
- Executive Coaching Seminar
- Fielding Graduate University, National Session, 2009
- Working with Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Plan Development Using a Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Chicago Urban League Next Program, 2008-2009.
- Emotional Intelligence for Leaders, Curriculum Design
- Graham School at the University of Chicago, 2008
- Social Networks and Organizational Change: The Important Role of a Trusted Advisor
- Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, CA, Dissertation, 2008
- Bridging the Great Divide Between Social Network Scholars and Practitioners
- Fielding Graduate University, Recognized as Exemplar Research Paper, Dissertation Chair & Dean, 2007.
- Archetypes and Female Leaders in Organizations
- Fielding Graduate University, 2004. Published in Training Today Magazine, 2005.
- Organizational Memory: An Important Theory within the Praxis of Organizational Learning
- Fielding University, 2004. Presented to the Midwest Academy of Management Annual Conference, 2005.
- Three Research Proposals that Explore the use of Online Coaching Using Qualitative, Quantitative and Action Research Methodologies
- Fielding Graduate University, 2003 (Recognized as Exemplar Research Paper by Dean.)
Learn More About The Annin Group
Contact Us Today